The client said: “I failed my International GCSE English 3 times which I needed to enter University. After two weeks of tutoring I passed my exam. I was given real structure and framework to help me build the techniques needed to pass.”
We offer a simple solution to your exam preparation with bespoke lesson plans tailored to your needs. We use Cambridge materials and other resources to get you ready for any exam you may be taking. Examination practice and mock tests are all part of the service to help you reach your goal and pass your exam with flying colours.
Some of the exam preparation courses we offer are:
• First Certificate in English (FCE): for Upper Intermediate level students, ideal for those who want to use English for work or study purposes; internationally recognised for business & study purposes.
• Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): for people who can use English in most professional & social situations; a higher level certificate than the FCE.
• Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): the most advanced exam; for those at level C2 (proficient user)
Business English Certificates
BEC certificates are internationally recognised as a suitable qualification for business use.
• BEC Preliminary: for Intermediate level students
• BEC Vantage: for Upper Intermediate level students
• BEC Higher: for advanced level students
The beauty of our service is you are not buying a package of 20 or 25 hours, or grammar lessons. You are buying an individual intensive learning service. You can choose between one, two or three weeks. Additional weeks are possible.
Flights, transfer from and to airport, accommodation and hospitality will be paid for by the client. Airplane tickets will be purchased directly by the client.
To find out more or to book our bespoke services now just click here to contact us.